Природные энергоносители и углеродные материалы & Natural energy sources and carbon materials
Электронный научный журнал

Технические науки
Gas chemical complex for processing hydrocarbon gases from various fields
Kemalov A.F. 1, Kemalov R.A. 2

1. Kazan Federal University, Department of high-viscosity oils and natural bitumen
2. Kazan Federal University, Department of high-viscosity oils and natural bitumen, Russian Gas Society

Abstract:

Natural gas processing plants (NG) are large-scale industrial plants that process up to several billion nm3 per year of crude gas (several million tons per year). However, in the conditions of intensive development of the gas industry, the volume of GHG production increases sharply in those regions where there are no additional technical and human resources. For example, in Eastern Siberia and the Far East, back in 2010, only 33 billion were mined. nm3 per year of GHGs, of which only 65% were processed, and the remaining 35% were pumped back into the reservoir or burned by flares, however, according to the long-term development plans of these regions, the production of GHGs in them by 2030 should be brought to 200 billion nm3 per year. At the same time, the construction of dozens of large-capacity gas processing plants (GPP) will be required, which will inevitably lead to the fragmentation of the economic potential of the region, the rise in the cost of GPP construction and an increase in the cost of gas processing. In order to concentrate the economic potential in the processing of 200 billion nm3 per year of PG, it is planned to build 3 largest gas processing plants and gas chemical plants in this region with investments up to 160 billion rubles by 2030 [1]. Similar gas processing plants with a capacity of 20 to 70 billion nm3 per year for processed gas will be able to serve several PG fields simultaneously. For example, one multi-tonnage gas processing plant in the Irkutsk region is supposed to process natural gas from several fields at once: Kovyktinsky (40 billion nm3 per year), Chikansky and Angarolensky (18 billion nm3 per year). With such a high capacity of the GPP, it becomes impractical to provide only preliminary preparation of GHG at the plant for its subsequent transportation to consumers as fuel.

Keywords: Gas processing and gas chemical complex, natural gas processing, gas deposits, gas industry, gas preparation, gas transportation, fuel

Сайт работает на RAE Editorial System